Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Global Warming

Is it global warming or global steaming? I’ll be wearing plenty of updos this summer in response to the increasing humidity.


Sweater, NY & Co. Dress, Jones New York. Belt, Brighton (thrifted). Bag, Mossimo. Booties, Fioni. Bracelets, Target and Garden of the Gods gift shop. Earrings, Swap. Sunnies, Betsey Johnson.

The plants are loving the greenhouse effect. My back yard is like a jungle. I haven’t seen any exotic creatures, but the deer certainly make themselves at home. It’s only a matter of time before an alligator moves into my pond.



Photos by Beefy Muchacho

Speaking of jungles, this outfit is the fourth in a series of animal print toppers over this zebra print dress.


I call it the Jungle Fever series.
P.S. There is a little gray tiger in the corner of the latest entry.

7 comments:

Radhiana said...

love it... you inspire me :)

Patti @ NotDeadYet Style said...

We are steamy here in Fla - and our yard is jungle-like too. Our "wild" cats love it, as they stalk the prehistoric (tiny)lizards : >

You look very cool and composed despite the heat. Your shoes are fantastic.

Hillary Beck said...

LOVE this dress and all the adorable ways you've paired it with cardigans. When I first looked at your post today, I thought you had cut your hair. I know you are trying to grow it long, but you would look adorable with really short hair too.

I've been reading your blog on & off for a couple years now. It's so much fun. Keep it up!!!

Anonymous said...

Love your hair up like that, its adorable!
The dress is so cute, I really like how you've teamed it up with more zebra print!

Girl about Town XxX

Stacy said...

Love the zebra! I know what you mean about hair in the summer. Mine is at that weird in-between length where it's long enough to be on my neck, but not long enough to pull up. I'm getting it chopped short today after work. :)

-smatz- said...

just got a b&w giraffe print maxi. totally taupe-ing it up. thanks for always inspiring. :0)

xoxo
sarah

Sheila said...

I love this look - it's awesome. I would wear that dress to death.

Aw, kitty!