Sunday, May 22, 2011

Area 22

I spent yesterday afternoon at Area 22. Sounds ominous, no? It isn’t a secret government installation, just a picnic area at Mt Airy forest.


Dress, No Boundaries. Belt, swap. Hat, Charlotte Russe. Sandals, Aerosoles. Necklaces, Indian and swap. Bracelets, swap and Garden of the Gods gift shop. Bag, vintage. Sunnies, Betsey Johnson.

We had no alien encounters, just a thunderstorm and then some overexposed photos. (I'm fair-skinned, but not quite this pale!)



Photos by Beefy Muchacho

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fabulously sassy little dress!

Melissa said...

I LOOOVE that dress! And the overexposure is very artistic! :)

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

Megan G said...

I love that dress so much everytime you wear it!

Stacy said...

I love a sassy little shirt dress for summer. Perfect for picnics! Thunderstorms--not so perfect for picnics.