Thursday, May 12, 2011

Water Works

I’m always on the lookout for fun photo locations. I spotted these decorative pipes along Eastern Avenue, near the Cincinnati Water Works, on one of my marathon training runs.


Dress, Land’s End (swapped). Belt, Brighton (thrifted). Sandals, Mossimo. Earrings, self-made. Sunnies, Betsey Johnson. Bag, Charming Charlie. Bracelets, Bead Factory.



This is actually the third time I’ve posed with structures associated with Cincinnati’s water supply.

>
Left: In Eden Park, at the base of a 172-foot water tower from 1894, now used by the city as a communications facility.
Right: Below the Mack Road water tower in Fairfield.

I live near the very impressive Mt Airy water towers. They are likely to appear in a future WIW2D entry.

Photos by Beefy Muchacho

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Wow these are great photos! I LOVE red and turquoise together. Your earrings, the bag, the pipes...they all look so good together! :)

Anonymous said...

No post of yours has ever left me without a smile on my face. Your attitude, your creativity, your writing, it just makes me happy :)

Megan G said...

Cute dress! I love the mint green color. You always have such neat backgrounds.