Thursday, May 19, 2011

Under the Train Tracks

Why isn’t there a song about spending time under the train tracks? It’s a wonderfully charming place! When the trains go by, you can’t hear yourself think and you’re in imminent danger of falling debris (or even heavy iron bolts*). I think I’ll be back to picnic in this spot.


Vest, Forever 21. Top, Jones New York (thrifted). Skirt, Talbot’s (thrifted). Shoes, Fioni. Bag, Naturalizer (thrifted). Bracelets, World Market, Epcot Morocco, Ed Hardy, and swap.



Photos by Beefy Muchacho

*How many bolts can a railroad bridge lose before it falls down? I guess I'd better have that picnic sooner than later.

6 comments:

Katharine Coldiron said...

May I say - your hair looks terrific in this picture.

Sheila said...

I like this outfit - the shoes are very cool. That Ed Hardy bracelet is awesome, and I usually don't like that stuff.

Stacybeads said...

Best looking outfit I've ever seen under a train track, hands down. :)

Megan G said...

Love that vest! Especially paired with the red pencil skirt.

Salazar said...

:)) Seems like a fun place for a photo shoot! Your outfit is lovely as always.

14 Shades Of Grey

Londyn said...

Adore the shoes!