Sunday, May 15, 2011

Freak Flag

I let my freak flag fly most days, but tend to get even freakier at certain venues. I figured the Wyoming Art show was the perfect place to wear some of my favorite (and more eccentric) items all together.


Jacket, Dex (swap). Dress, Jams World (thrifted). Belt, thrifted. Jeggings, Mossimo. Loafers, American Eagle for Payless. Umbrella, MoMA. Earrings, vintage. Necklace, self-made. Bag, Charming Charlie.

I had planned to be extra freaky by wearing my fringed vest instead of the jacket, but the weather wasn’t cooperating. I’ll have to save it for the Tri-State Antique Market next month.



Photos by Beefy Muchacho

P.S. Hi Jenna!

9 comments:

Rachel - Firebird said...

That is a wonderful umbrella. And I love the dress, is it patchwork or does the pattern just appear that way?

Kasmira said...

The tiers of the skirt are of three different fabrics. The bodice is a fourth (Hawaiian) pattern.

s said...

love it! i admire (and seek to emulate?) your unabashed freak flag flying. haha :)

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

This is a great look...I just love it! Including the umbrella!!

efflerjen said...

Thanks Kasmira! It was great meeting you!

Anonymous said...

I have had a crush on that MOMA umbrella for so long...love it with your outfit post! The cloud pattern makes for a good addition to your outfit.

Yay patterns! Yay freak flag!

The Magpie's Daughter said...

I love the earrings! I always love the blue and red combination, it's one of my favourites. :)

Kezzie said...

I LOVE that umbrella!!!! And the whimsical nature of the outfit!

maya said...

This is one of the CUTEST outfits I've ever seen! I can't help but love pattern mixing + bright colors, and this takes the cake. The colorful, happy cake. <3

http://mint-and-sugar.blogspot.com