Sunday, October 30, 2011

Closet Circulation - Pearls and Bows

As you can see, I’ve always had a fondness for matchiness. Pink blouse + pink belt. Pearl belt + pearl necklace. Black lace trim on skirt + black mules.

Out

Bodysuit, Victoria’s Secret – down with snap crotches!
Mules, Nine West – I’m pretty sure I bought these when I still lived in Okinawa, so it would be a miracle if they were still around today.

Hold

Skirt, Victoria’s Secret - this skirt is one half of the interview suit I bought just before leaving the military. I rarely wear either half any more, and the style doesn’t really suit me, but I keep it around in case I have a suit emergency.
Faux pearls, Okinawa - these hang with my necklace collection, but haven’t been worn since August 2007.
“Pearl” belt, Target - no longer my style, so it’s in my swap set!

1 comment:

The Tote Trove said...

Wow, your style has really evolved over the course of this blog. And it was interesting to find out that you were in the military. On a completely random note, I used to have a pearl belt once upon a time too.