Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Closet Circulation - Travel Trousseau (Day 3)

I left Kansas City this day and headed back to Cincinnati and a rehearsal for Mrs. Bob Cratchit’s Wild Christmas Binge. I was a little overwhelmed with the long day. Little did I know that was only a preview of my hectic life to come.

In

Tweed blazer, The Limited - nice and warm for the fall!
Boots, Nine West - again.

Out

Suede skirt, Mossimo – see? I told you I wore this a lot!

Hold

Necklace, Target - I can’t remember the last time I wore it. (You can actually see the pendant here.)
Cami, Deep Los Angeles - this cami (and it’s pink twin) exposes far more boob than makes me comfortable, but it’s so pretty. I can’t quite let it go.

Now, I travel for work about once a month and juggle multiple personal priorities. When does life get simpler?

No comments: