Friday, October 28, 2011

Jeans

It’s been a really long time since I wore jeans to work. They aren’t prohibited. In fact, many people wear them to the office on Fridays. I just haven’t been playing along. Until today.


Jackety thing, thrifted. Shirt, Merona (thrifted). Jeans, Express. Hat, Epcot Germany. Shoes, thrifted. Necklace, Serket Jewelry. Bag, D&G knockoff (thrifted). Tassels, Epcot Morocco.

The last time I wore jeans to work was February 19, 2010. The last time I wore this pair was January 29th of that year. I don’t know if I’m going to start making a habit of it.



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Jackety thing" = awesome thing!!

My Own Fairytale said...

I like the jeans look!
Very nice outfit!

XO Arezu

http://arezuswonderland.blogspot.com/

Mykki said...

I love it!~

The Tote Trove said...

Love the western chic look! The "jackety thing" is fun and cosmopolitan looking. And I like the jeans. There was a time when I never wore jeans, but now I love busting out my rainbow of colored skinnies! I do have a question for you: how do you wear hats? That is, did you take this one off when you got inside, or did you rock it all day long? I'm really curious because I have a couple of cute fedoras that I'm dying to bust out, but I'm not sure how to go about it.

Kasmira said...

On work days, I wear the hat to and from the office. On my off days, I'll wear the hat everywear but home. The exception is beanie hats or driving caps. I'll wear those inside the house.

Rose said...

I love you in jeans and think this outfit rocks!

Kathryn from Schoolmarm Style said...

I would love to see you in jeans more often. I always find my jeans looks to be so boring. I could glean some inspiration from your bold combos.

Sarah said...

You look great in jeans!

Sheila said...

You look awesome in these jeans! It feels odd to see you in them, though - I guess it's been a very long time!

The Tote Trove said...

That makes sense. Thanks for the reply!