Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Blues

Vest, H&M. Blouse and bracelets, Forever 21. Cami, Charlotte Russe. Skirt, Tulle. Peeptoe pumps, Charles David. Bag, Wilson’s Leather. Brooch, thrifted.


When I was young, my favorite color was blue. I claimed the color because it was the color of my eyes. I still like blue, and it’s a good color on me, but it is no longer my favorite. I don’t think I could pick just one any more! In fact, when I’m presented with color choices for an item of clothing in the store, I nearly drive myself crazy deciding on a shade. Today, though, it’s all about the blue.

(And about the star print galoshes that I finally had an excuse to wear!)

7 comments:

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Cute rain boots! Where'd you find those?

Everything Is Better Tinted Purple said...

Ohhhh! Fab Wellies!

I am so glad that they just don't come in basic boring black and yellow anymore. My kids and I sport the most fun assortment of them year round.

Kasmira said...

I bought them from Target, but I also saw them on gojane.com.

Milly said...

I have the same faux pearls bracelet from F21...they didnt have the one with the bow though :(

Sheila said...

I love this outfit, particularly the skirt and all the shades of blue. Lovely!

The gumboots are so fun!

Mimi said...

Love the boots !

R.K. West said...

I like blue, too. These shades go very nicely with your coloring. The only problem I see is that the blouse tends to gap open at the bustline. This is a common problem with blouses that all too often seem to be made for adolescents rather than grown women.