Saturday, October 08, 2011

Closet Circulation - Indian Summer

The second rule* of style diary photos: Never cut off your feet. Because…

- People want to see your shoes
- No feet = stumpy legs

In

Cami, Express - I rarely wear it (or camis at all).

Out

Turquoise tunic, Ann Taylor – swapped!
Velveteen skirt, Delia*s – donated to the thrift store. It was too short and unstructured for my style.
Flats, Rocket Dog – they aren’t visible in the photo (but they can be spotted in the actual blog entry). These were my favorite flats ever and I wore them until they fell apart.

Hold

Scarf, Maurices – it’s in my swap pile

*The first rule: Never cut off your head.

5 comments:

Sabrina said...

Also love my Rocketdogs and wore my first pair (donated) until they fell apart.

Patti @ NotDeadYet Style said...

Oooh, I love closet reviews! I also love that color tunic on you, but I am sure you swapped well, as your skillz are well known : >

Chrysta @ LiveAndLoveWork.com said...

This entry is really timely for me because I'm considering starting a style blog in addition to my main blog on work-life balance & career development.

I've been following your blog for over a year and it's interesting to see early blog photos and read your tips on what worked and what didn't.

Anonymous said...

these are very crucial rules you mention. thanks for your guidance ;)
Happy Blogoversary. 6years is a long time. Keep up the fabulous work!
http://whichmewillibetoday.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

I think the scarf looks great on you. Very nice add on.


Dex