Saturday, March 16, 2013

Blow Wind Blow

One of the most delightful aspects of Sacramento’s weather is that the air always seems to be moving. At home, I love hearing the windchimes sing and the fireplace flue rattle. Out and about, I enjoy the cool breeze, but fight to keep lightweight skirts down.


Shirt, Nollie (thrifted). Dress, thrifted and shortened (and maybe handmade). Sandals, Seychelles (thrifted). Sunglasses, Girl Props. Earrings, Claire’s. Bag, Nine West.


Photos by Beefy Muchacho.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

A great outfit. One of your very best pattern mixing adventures. - Nan

Ronise said...

I miss your sunday sport feature! I love your daily outfits.

Kasmira said...

Ack, I miss them too! I haven't had the time to write.

vraff said...

Cute!

DressUpNotDown said...

I always struggle with wearing high collars, but your knotted shirt does a neat trick of opening that neckline up!

www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love your new Calitude! Where will you be reading your blogs from? This is sucky....
Hugs,
Reva

Krystal said...

love the skirt!

missthing said...

I love the mix of prints here. So fun and springy!

Angela in the UK said...

Dear Ms Kit,

Just had to write and tell you that your blog is such an inspiration. This is my first ever public post but I have been following your blog for a few months. I adore your sense of style and even if a look is too adventurous for me, I always appreciate the 'artfulness' of the composition.

Carpe Diem!

Bisous :)

Kasmira said...

I guess Bloglovin, although I hate the name!

Kasmira said...

Thank you for such a heartfelt compliment! I do enjoy an artful approach to dressing and my photos.