Tuesday, March 27, 2007

St. Louis: Day 1, Nautical

Blue and white wrap dress, Mossimo. Red patent headband and red patent belt, Xhilaration. Tan slingbacks, Linea Paolo. Red bag, Target (swap with mscherryfrost).

I flew to St. Louis this evening for a conference. I think I look pretty good in this photo, considering it’s after midnight and I’ve been traveling for eight hours. Gotta love being routed through Dallas on a trip from Cincinnati to St. Louis.

Unlike the last time I traveled, I was able to check baggage for this trip, so I could bring more clothing. Still, everything I brought had to go with either my tan or red shoes, my red bag, and my red Bebe coat. The coat was a lifesaver in the chilly airport and on the frigid plane.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found your blog a couple weeks ago. LOVE it! I especially love this nautical look. Glad you are back!

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

You look incredible in this one. I love the polished, sophisticatedm nautical look. The dress & coat are incredible and the belt is perfect with them.