Thursday, May 09, 2013

Somebody Took My Camera

We are down to one DSLR for while the D40 is being fixed and somebody wanted to take the remaining camera to Disney. Without a camera for Thursday and Friday, I had to do something I really dislike – take anachronistic outfit photos. Today’s photo was taken on Wednesday and Friday’s will be taken on Saturday.


Dress, Tucker for Target. Scarf, TJ Maxx. Shoes, Lela Rose for Target. Sunglasses, Target. Earrings, vintage. Bracelets, gift, thrifted, and Tala’s Distant Treasures. Bag, Charming Charlie.

I promise, though, I wore the outfit exactly as pictured!



Photos by Beefy Muchacho

5 comments:

Rachel Frend said...

Someone took your camera to Disney and didn't take you along? That's wrong on so many levels! I expect presents (maybe more EPCOT jewelry) to make an appearance when said person returns.

Kasmira said...

He brought me a Day of the Dead bag! No Epcot at California Disney. Boo!

missthing said...

I hate doing that too, but sometimes things come up! Ah well. You look lovely as always :)

Londyn said...

Darn that someone!! Good thing that someone just happens to be your husband ;)

You look lovely - great colors!

Anonymous said...

Almost worth a missing camera just so you could use the word "anachronistic" in a style blog post. :)

~J