Monday, September 30, 2013

September Purchases

I’m going to have to do better coming up with a realistic budget for next year. 2013’s budget didn’t cut it.

Consignz

Ah, Consignz. You had me at “hello.” And then, “welcome back.” And, “it’s nice to see you again.”

1. Donna Morgan red eyelet faux-wrap dress, $26.00.
2. Frangi orange scarf, $26.00.
3. Tahari cut-out sling-back oxfords, $26.00


Rain’s Embellishments

I found Lorrain at the Good Market and exclaimed over her charming Day of the Dead creations.

4. Sugar skull earrings, $26.00


Heart Boutique

One of the Byuti stylists had her eye on this necklace, but I snagged it first! (You can borrow it, Yoli.)

5. Rhinestone fan necklace, $27.


J Crew

I’m not sure if denim skirts are “in” or “out,” but I’ve been looking for a replacement for the one I bought in 1999. Fourteen years later, here it is:

6. Winnie Dot Skirt, $20.98.


Brown Trout Gallery

If you’re ever in Dunsmuir, you must visit this shop, if only to see the window in the floor that shows “the best water on earth” rushing through an underground stream!

7. Native American beaded necklace, $18.00


September total: $169.98

Total spending for the year: $1615.61

Remaining 2013 budget: -$175.61.

2 comments:

Londyn said...

Love them all but that orange scarf and polka dot skirt ... I'm drooling over them!! Love. Good round up :)

Anonymous said...

I think you didn't blow your budget too bad (so far) considering you moved to a different state, with a different climate and took on a new job. You probably found new preferences in materials and outfits.