Monday, September 09, 2013

Hot to Trot

I don’t want to be just another style blogger complaining about the weather, but . . . “Damn! It’s hot!*” I couldn’t bear to wear anything but cotton or silk in the heat, so I was prompted to make a small fix to this dress (one of the epaulettes had come loose) and trot it out at least once more this season.


Dress, Suzi Chin for Maggie Boutique. Obi belt, Sugadaminka. Shoes, Sole Obsession. Sunglasses, Sol. Earrings and bag, Charming Charlie.



*How hot is it? Well, it’s so hot that I am quite obviously pitting out in these photos. Sexy. Even sexier: my sweaty back (not pictured).

3 comments:

Londyn said...

HA! That is hot!

Well, your safari look is perfect then :)

Sheila said...

I pitted today too - in silk! Gah! It is so damned hot. I'm dying over here! I foolishly wore a wool and cashmere skirt today. Wrong.

You look gorgeous - I adore this dress on you, K.

Lola said...

Best dress still, pits and all!