Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Business Picnic

If there was ever an outfit that suited both creative sales and al fresco dining, this would be it. The blazer says “business” and the skirt says “picnic.”


Blazer, James Jeans. Shirt, Old Navy. Skirt, Chaus Jeanswear (thrifted). Shoes, Lauren Ralph Lauren. Sunglasses, Meow Meow. Earrings, Claire’s. Bag, Clark’s.

Sadly, the closest I got to a picnic was wolfing down garlic fries in my car.


I did not wear this outfit to Toastmasters (bloated after all the garlic), but I did manage to win a ribbon for Table Topics (after brushing my teeth).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your ribbon! The very idea of Toastmasters scares me silly. Maybe you can give pointers as you experience it.

Lovely outfit, by the way. And I'm still coveting that bag!

~J

DressUpNotDown said...

"Business Picnic"...Love it!!!

JJ
www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com