Monday, February 01, 2016

Oh, Buddy

I’m embarrassed to admit that I’ve never ridden my scooter more than a quarter mile. I bought it 5 years ago and it has sat in one garage and then another. I was overwhelmed with the logistics of learning to ride, getting licensed, and registering the vehicle. 2016, though, will be the year of the Buddy!


Poncho, Christopher & Banks (gift). Sweater, Grace. Leggings, Express. Boots, Joe’s. Sunglasses, Charming Charlie. Necklace, vintage. Bag, Steve Madden.


I’ve completed the California Motorcyclist Safety Program, gathered my documentation, and made an appointment with the DMV to take my written test and register the scooter. Next, I need to get it to a shop so that it is in working order. We’ll get there, Buddy!

2 comments:

Lorena said...

YAY! you're gonna be one sharply dressed driver.

Lickety Splitter said...

I'm in awe of your scooter skills!