Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Colette

I think Colette is my friend I most wish I could be like. She has alabaster skin and the softest, dark curls. She sings like an angel and acts like a demon. Seriously, her talent is scary. She was an amazing Mercutio and Abigail Williams and Maggie the Cat. She follows all the zeitgeist comedians and knows all the obscure, British comedies. She is kind and thoughtful and artistic and delightfully quirky. I couldn’t believe it when she wanted to be my friend and I miss her now that we are over 2,000 miles apart.


Jacket, Xhilaration (thrifted). Dress, Banana Republic (consignment). Tights, gift from Colette. Boots, Lauren Ralph Lauren. Earrings, Jack E Oh NYC.


These tights were a gift from Colette and I think of her when I wear them. I also love this custom postcard she made for me combining Logan’s Run, fashion, and a motorcycle.


I miss you, Colette!

No comments: