Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Completely Invested

I was drawn to this Tucker for Target dress because I loved the color and pattern. The shape, though, leaves something to be desired. In the dressing room, I thought the right belt would transform it from sack to dress. But it turns out a vest (or waistcoat) is the perfect completer piece.


Vest, Express (thrifted). Dress, Tucker for Target. Shoes, Lela Rose for Payless. Bag, Nine West. Earrings, self-made. Cuff, Pangaea.



Photos by Beefy Muchacho with the Nikon DX AF-S Nikkor 35 mm 1:1.8G lens

This dress with vests:

3 comments:

Lorena said...

I remember seeing this dress on the Target site and on you. I totally loved it. I would have never thought it had no shape because you make it work every time.

My Own Fairytale said...

Love the vest.

XO Arezu

Anonymous said...

I have the same dress! We both also own the blue & white pattern wrap dress from Target and the peacock inspired dress from I heart Ronson. And I am a native of Cincinnati now living in Miami, FL. Small World! I love how you style the dress. I use the fabric belt it came with and usually wear leggins or jeans underneath. I love checking in with you everyday. Erica