Dan’s mom sent me some birthday money so I took myself to the mall. After striking out at Nordstrom, Loft, and J Crew, I found some things I liked at Forever 21.
1. Geometric print shirt, $19.80 – birthday money = free!
2. Mickey and Minnie sweater, $19.80 – birthday money = free!
3. Ashley sweater tunic, $5.00.
4. Pink Rose sweater tunic, $6.50
I had a $50 gift certificate from work to spend. Not for my birthday. Just for being super at my job.
5. Lauren Ralph Lauren boots, $79.99 – gift card = $29.99.
I can’t afford most things in this store, but I was hoping to find another pair of tights like my polka dot stockings. There were no more awesome tights, but I did pick up a couple of things from the clearance section.
6. Lassie shorts, $19.99.
7. Hyde Collection belt, $19.99 (originally $130!)
October total: $81.47
Total spending for the year: $2264.01
Remaining 2013 budget: -$824.01.
I did a good job keeping expenses down in November, but December will be, as Beefy says, a shit show.