Monday, December 09, 2013

Offsite

We were told we could dress casually for an all day meeting, so, of course, I wear a short pleather skirt, high-heeled hiking boots, and fur-embellished sweater instead of the suggested jeans. My reasoning was this: I wanted to wear something that would have normally been inappropriate for work (the miniskirt) with something too fancy for a casual day off (the sweater). Because that’s not a combination I get to wear often.


Sweater, vintage. Shirt, INC (thrifted). Skirt, Mossimo. Tights, We Love Colors. Boots, Lauren Ralph Lauren. Sunglasses, Target. Cape, Mossimo (thrifted). Bag, Nicole Lee.

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Ha! I love your casual look - you continue to inspire. Thank you, K, for all your wonderful outfits for the past 6+? years.

Lola said...

WOW!!! Five stars. Plus I agree with what Sheila wrote.