Saturday, April 18, 2015

What NOT to Wear to Napa

If you want to look a part of the Napa-touring zeitgeist, wear sandals, a flowy dress (preferably a maxi), and a denim jacket to the wineries. As usual, I’m tuned into an alternate reality and wore boots, a structured mini, and a mickey tee. I suspect the wine tastes the same no matter what you wear, though.


Kimono jacket, thrifted. Tee and Sunglasses, Target. Skirt, Madewell. Boots, Style & Co (thrifted). Bag, Allstate Leather.


365 of 40B440 #3:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anyone can do what everyone else does. You are unique and creative. Love your style! You look terrific and I'm sure the wine does taste the same

Anonymous said...

I agree!

Anonymous said...

I love your alternate reality so much more than what's "trendy". Maybe the wine tastes better if you look and feel good in your outfit??

~J

thotlady said...

Such a cute outfit. I like your style.