Friday, August 28, 2015

Unwashed Silk

You can’t really see it in photos (thankfully!) but I managed to drip pho all over myself at lunch. I’ve got the eating skills of a toddler.


Dress, Equpiment. Shoes, Seychelles. Sunglasses, Charming Charlie. Earrings, Francesca’s Boutique. Bracelets, thrifted, gifted, and Tala’s Distant Treasures. Bag, Liz Claiborne (thrifted and gifted).



It’s been awhile since this dress saw the dry cleaners, so I imagine there is more on it than just soup. Maybe a little salad dressing and dog slobber?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still loving this dress! Even with the pho and dog slobber. It looks so comfy, yet still stylish.

Love today's and yesterday's dog pics too! Are they used to 'posing' for you? My pup runs when I aim the camera or phone at her, so it's hard to get good shots. Maybe I should practice more.

~J

Kasmira said...

Jasper is an expert poser. Jackson wants to investigate the camera, so I have to be quick!