Friday, December 11, 2015

1 Flannel 3 Ways: with a denim vest and (p)leather leggings

This season’s “it” garment is the lowly plaid, flannel shirt. I certainly wore one in the 90’s. I usually paired it with my “Earth” tee, Birkenstock clogs, and stonewash, bootcut jeans. This time around, I’m a little less grungy, but still keeping it casual.

I’m wearing my modern flannel shirt three different ways over the next three days. Day one: layered under a studded denim vest and paired with faux leather leggings.


Shirt, Passport. Tank, Old Navy. Leggings, Express. Boots, Matisse. Sunglasses, Charming Charlie. Bag, vintage.


P.S. That’s the Matterhorn behind me. I’m at Disneyland!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the flannel with the denim vest and that bag. It's a great rustic and seasonally-appropriate ensemble. :]