Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Humble Beginnings

I’ve had this blazer since I started blogging in Fall 2006. I’ve almost gotten rid of it half a dozen times. Maybe it’s finally coming back into style.


Blazer, The Limited. Dress, Ella Moss. Stockings, Me Moi. Boots, Lauren Ralph Lauren. Sunglasses, Meow Meow. Scarf, gift. Bag, Steve Madden.

This scarf dates from my early blogging years, too. It was a gift from Londyn, who has since shuttered her own style blog.


The first appearances of the jacket and scarf on my blog:


Those old pics make me blush and laugh. I don’t think I ever would have imagined that I would one day have hair to match the trim on this jacket.


I’m sure I’ll LOL at ridiculous 2015 Kasmira soon enough.

2 comments:

Sheila said...

I feel the same about some of my old 2008 photos, but hey, it's who we are! I would never LOL about who you are now, pink hair or blonde or red! You're still an amazing inspiration.

Happy New Year to your human and furry family!

Anonymous said...

That jacket looks better now than it did ten years ago!!! 😸