Thursday, April 21, 2016

Hair Flip

It’s 2016 and, thanks to an episode of Stuff Mom Never Told You, I’ve finally learned how to use emojis. I had no idea that my all-text texts were rude and lacking context. I can now apply the subtle art of the smiley face and the even subtler art of the “hair flip” emoji. All though she’s really a helpful information desk person, her original meaning has been corrupted and she now indicates sassiness or sarcasm.

I was certainly feeling sassy today in my super print mixing outfit and professionally styled hair. (Thanks @foxblossom for the clean up and curls!)


Jacket, thrifted. Dress, Peter Som for Kohl’s. Shoes, Seychelles (thrifted). Sunglasses, Coco Sunglasses. Belt, thrifted. Bag, Croft & Barrow.


Wanna see some more sass? These ladies, wanted for grand theft by the local police, are full of it! This is a surveillance camera photo, but it looks like a still from a music video. They make crime look glamorous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute 'do! You look sassy and spring-y!

My teenage son says I'm not hip enough to use emojis. :( I'll have to find that sassy/sarcastic one to reply to him next time.

~J