Monday, April 18, 2016

Hypostyle

Hypostyle is not, as I might have guessed, “low fashion.” Instead, it is an architectural term describing a type of hall with the roof supported by columns. This background is actually the underside of the Yolo Causeway (a portion of I-80 connecting Davis and West Sacramento), but it looks Greek to me!


Vest, Tinseltown (cut from a consignment jacket). Dress, Suzi Chin for Maggy Boutique (consignment). Shoes, Nine West. Sunglasses, Marc by Marc Jacobs. Bag, Nordstrom Rack.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those perspective shots! --Carrie

Anonymous said...

I visit your blog often. I love clothes and feel I have more than I need or wear, but you are an inspiration for me to think outside of the box when I'm digging through my closets. Thank you for your continual posting, even when you think no one is showing up to take notice.

Kasmira said...

Glad to know you're out there, Anon!

Angie said...

We talk about some great photography in this post. Actually I'm Greek and it looks Greek to me,too!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice pics! Love how the colors in your outfit compliment and contrast with the scenery colors.

And thanks for the new word!

~J