Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Nice Outfit

I felt really good about this outfit because an old man in the produce section of Raley’s said, “Nice outfit!” Granted, I was reaching overhead for a plastic bag at the time and my skirt was probably riding up a bit . . . but I’ll take the compliment.


Hat, Nine West. Vest, AC-3998 (cut from a thrifted jacket). Plaid shirt, Passport. Star Wars tee, Disney. Skirt, Mossimo. Tights, We Love Colors. Boots, Vince Camuto. Earrings, consignment. Bag, Rebecca Minkoff (are you sick of seeing it yet?).



2 comments:

Sheila said...

I'm so not a bag person - I didn't even notice it, so wear it all you want! :)

I love the comments/compliments I get from strangers - they just feel more real to me. My favourite is from when I had red hair and someone yelled, "You look like Carol Burnett!" I was a little startled. You don't expect that from the clientele at Bulk Barn.

Looking awesome!

Kasmira said...

You got Carol Burnett. I got Sandy Duncan! We need some updated references. 😉