Friday, December 26, 2014

Suspicious Activity

I got to the airport early, and parked on the top floor of the garage, to take my outfit photos and work on my 365 project. I know the ATCs could see me from their tower and I was probably visible on a security camera or two but no one interrupted my photo session.


Cardigan, Mossimo (thrifted). Sweater, Joseph A. Overall dress, Hydraulic Denim. Leggings, Danskin. Boots, Steve Madden. Sunglasses, Girlprops. Bag, thrifted.

The views are incredible from the roof, but it was so windy and bright that I didn’t realize I hadn’t gotten a good picture of my outfit until I reviewed the images later. All the full-body shots were blurry or not full-body at all (i.e. missing my feet)!



As often happens, my favorite photo of the day, and my 365 pick, was taken spontaneously with my iPhone. Here’s Jasper as he patiently awaits my sister’s arrival at baggage claim:

No comments: