Monday, December 04, 2006

Blue Velvet

Blue velvet blazer, New York and Company. Long, beige wool skirt, Casual Corner. Lace overlay camisole, George ME. Multi-strand faux pearl necklace. Rhinestone and pearl chandelier earrings. Brown boots, Nine West.

Here I am, with my boobs hanging out again. I don’t know why I have so many low cut tops. There certainly isn’t anything to reveal down there! I spent the afternoon in a meeting with the grand poobahs, constantly adjusting my neckline to keep my bra out of sight. One poobah in particular kept staring at my exposed flesh, but I tried not to let it bother me.

Today it did not get above freezing. I was warm enough in this long wool skirt and velvet blazer under a thick wool 3/4 length coat. I also wore a very cute hat (must get a picture of it) to protect my head from the icy wind. A fuzzy scarf kept my décolletage toasty.

No comments: