Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Fishnets and Pearls

Pink collared shirt, Moda International. Black, short-sleeved sweater, B. Moss. Black skirt, Steppin’ Out. Black fishnet tights, No Boundaries. Black boots, Jennifer Moore. Faux pearl necklace with starburst, Newport News.

I was sick yesterday. After watching movies all day, I felt well enough to play “fashion show.” This outfit was one of my creations. I really like the way the gauzy skirt contrasts with the crisp shirttails, slutty fishnets, and heavy boots.

Today is No Head Tuesday because I had to take this photo before I did my hair and makeup. You don’t want to see what I look like when I first wake up!

1 comment:

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Oh shush I am sure you look great. You are a pretty lady after all. Anyway, nice outfit. ;-)