Thursday, April 12, 2007

Not Cold, but Tired

Brown cowl-neck sweater vest, Worthington. Cream tissue-thin sweater (under vest), Cami. Plaid skirt, Jones New York Country (thrifted). Brown boots, Nine West. Gold-tone leaf skeleton earrings, Claire’s Boutique.

I froze my ass off yesterday in the hospital dress with bare legs. I vowed not to be cold again today, so I’m wearing sweaters, boots, tights, and a wool skirt.

I’m happy with how not tired I look in this photo. In reality, I am d-r-a-g-g-i-n-g. Between Vanities rehearsals and work, I’m pooped. Tonight is our final dress and we open Friday. Come see it! It’s good! I have 451 lines! Damn, I need some sleep.

3 comments:

CreoleInDC said...

I love your earrings and the length of the sleeves on your bottom layer top.

Kasmira said...

I was very happy with how well the earrings photographed. I guess I had my head turned just the right way to catch the flash.

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

I like the outfit, the skirt is truly very nice. The 2 tops look nice layered together.