Friday, June 13, 2008

Fresh

Waistcoat, NY & Co. Dress, Ann Taylor. Glass grape pendant, Anthropologie. Peeptoe platforms, Wet Seal. Earrings, gift. Purse, Miss Lewis. Watch, Raymond Weil.

I have a problem. I cannot get enough of the vest trend. I think I have five now.



This dress is a finalist in Kaboodle’s My Favorite Spring Dress contest! I’m one of twenty eligible for the Grand Prize. (Honestly, I don’t know what that is. Maybe it’s free issues of Marie Claire. I could go for that.)



My poor Bear baby is snuggle deprived. We got a new cat a few weeks ago and he’s afraid of it, even though Bear’s much bigger. I fed him some catnip to make up for the injustice of it all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just went and voted for your dress. Love the look and especially the necklace!

Anonymous said...

Love love love the dress!

It looks like the grand prize for your contest is a trip for two to NYC and a $1000 shopping spree. Good luck!

KT said...

I love this look. The green is so peppy! But I have to say the favorite is the SHOES! They are purrfect! (That is in honor of your poor kitty.)

Anonymous said...

Just voted too!
Have you ever posted a list of where you get some of your inspirations? I know you use Lucky a lot. I love vests, thought it would look bad if I wore one, but you wear them and look great.
Thanks; love your blog!
--Kim in SC

Leslie said...

Youve inspired me to give the vest trend a try! Im going to try to find one and see if it works for me--I cant stand seeing it look so cute on you anymore and not try it out for myself!