Saturday, January 14, 2012

I Like To Move It

On work days, I’ll wear outfits I can’t do anything but sit in. On the weekends, though, I’ve got to be able to move it.


Cardigan, Tricot Joli. Tunic, Wet Seal (thrifted). Turtleneck, Old Navy. Leggings, Danskin. Boots, Vince Camuto. Necklace, Zad.

The weekdays are filled with work, working out, and rehearsal (I change clothes, or at least shoes, for the latter two activities). On the weekends, I’ve got to catch up on all the chores: cleaning, laundry, groceries, cooking. By the time I go back to the office, I’m grateful for a chance to plant my ass in a chair and just sit.


3 comments:

The Tote Trove said...

You are so right! I notice that my work outfits are also a lot more involved because I'm just sitting. On the weekends I tend to wear jeans or leggings (well, if I leave the house. If not, then it usually pajamas!).

Keely said...

Such a cute tunic! I love the colors and funky print.

Anonymous said...

Love the tunic and boots!