Friday, July 10, 2015

Broken Dreams

Another tripod bites the dust. One was stolen from my trunk last summer. Today, I discovered a crucial piece missing from its replacement as I set up to take pictures between the trains. After a stop at Best Buy to buy yet another tripod, I settled for the school near my house as a photo location.


Dress, Ella Moss. Vest, AC-3998 (cut from a thrifted jacket). Boots, Vince Camuto (consignment). Earrings, Ali’s Boutique. Bag, Croft & Barrow.


I may have given up on the dream of pictures with the trains (for today), but not that of six-pack abs. I completed my first week of T25 Alpha today (including double workout Friday).

6 comments:

DressUpNotDown said...

Is a crop top in your future to show of said six pack???

JJ
www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

Kasmira said...

Ask me in 9 weeks. ;)

Anonymous said...

I love this dess in all of its iteration!

maryeb said...

That's a lot of tripod trouble. I'm glad you persisted. The school makes a great backdrop for your outfit. The light is amazing.
I hadn't heard of T25 training, so I looked it up. I'll be interested to know what you think as you go through the program.

Haley White said...

Just had to say, i love that you take your own photos with a tripod!!
That is just too cool in my opinion. What camera did you film your videos on? I am an up and coming fashion and makeup blogger & I am interested in filming videos (similar to yours) for my site.

Keep up the awesome work!

Kasmira said...

I've used a variety of devices for video, including the iPhone, but I wouldn't recommend any of them. You might ask a vlogger for recommendations.