Saturday, November 12, 2016

Conference of the Fall

Beefy competed in two contests at this weekend’s District 39 Toastmasters conference. I’m very proud to say he placed third in the humorous speech competition with his speech, Sitcom Husband. (Beefy is a funny guy!) Competition is fierce at the district level as these speakers have already won club, area, and division contests.


Dress, Ella Moss. Dress worn as a slip, Parker (consignment). Boots, Lauren Ralph Lauren. Sunglasses, Earthbound Trading Co. Earrings, self-made. Bag, Aldo.

I’m wearing my leopard Parker dress as a slip underneath the sheer, floral Ella Moss dress. I thought it might look a little weird, but the colors and patterns played nicely together.



Beefy after his big win! (I changed into cocktail attire for the evening competition.)

No comments: