Monday, December 05, 2016

Two Blazers

The last time I asked you which outerwear I should wear, many voted for both jackets. This time, I obliged by wearing one blazer for the day and the other for the evening.


Blazer, BSB Jeans (thrifted). Sweater, Joseph (thrifted). Shorts, Lassie. Tights, B. Ella. Boots, Steve Madden. Earrings, consignment. Sunglasses, Earthbound Trading Co. Bag, Steve Madden.

The lead photo is my evening blazer. I led our Sacramento Fashion and Style Meetup at Article (a consignment shop) and thought the stylish crew would appreciate my pattern mixing. For my daytime activities of a visit to the Subaru dealer and coffee with a former coworker, I opted for the more conservative topper (a J Crew blazer from another consignment shop).


Can you tell which jacket I liked best?

2 comments:

STAshworth said...

Is there such a thing as a 'more conservative topper' when you're wearing lace shorts? (smile)

Kasmira said...

I have tights underneath so it's basically like I'm wearing pants! ;)