Saturday, January 13, 2007

I Am Ginger

White gown, thrifted.

I was invited to the Tri-County Player’s annual winter party. We were directed to dress as our favorite “character.” I wasn’t sure whether the character should be from a book, movie, television, or theater, but I figured I covered at least the last three by dressing as Ginger from Gilligan’s Island (because the series not only spawned a movie, but also a musical!) This costume was really easy. All I needed was a gown ($4) and fake eyelashes ($3). Amazingly, despite drinking red wine and eating chocolate cheesecake, I didn’t spill a single thing on my white dress.

6 comments:

Londyn said...

This picture literally took my breath away! Beautiful!

Ginger (the slut/flirt) is much more fun to play than MaryAnn (the girl next door) :)

Kathy

Kasmira said...

Thanks for the compliment! It must have been a little less impressive in real life, because no one really commented on my appearance at the party.

Londyn said...

they must have been intimidated!

Anonymous said...

Jeez Kasmira!
You are one gorgeous gal!
Your face, your body, your killer looks and everything!
I just love all your clothes. I'm more biased with the outfits that contain shorter skirts and your legs encased in nylon!
Sorry, I just have quite a nylon fetish!
Get in touch if you want to chat!
miss.crosslands@gmail.com
Kate C
-x-

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Nice maxi dress and I love the hair, here.