Monday, July 02, 2007

She Sells Seashells

Open weave, blue shrug, Moda International. Brown tank, Forever 21. Khaki pants, Moda International. Shell necklace, vintage. Brown pumps, Mossimo. Greasy hair in need of a color touch-up, mine.

My hair looked great this morning. It was laying flat and the humidity was low, so I wore it down. It was looking really greasy by the end of the day (and this photo), though. It doesn’t help that my roots are showing.












My friend, Fashion Lady, and I went thrifting on Sunday. This necklace was only $3. According to my husband, it isn’t worth even that. I think it’s kind of neat, though. I like the way the white round beads and the coral pieces sort of look like octopi together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happened to the photo quality? Hmmm...but cute outfit! Like the octopi :-)

Kasmira said...

Hi girl from hong kong. I really need a remote for my camera! I use the timer setting, but the camera has a hard time adjusting to me stepping into a dark scene wearing light colors. The photo was even worse before I toned down the "glowing."